Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Books Clarification

Greetings!

I want to clarify the issue of books for the Writing 1 class.  With the exception of Animal Farm (George Orwell), the books for both semesters (A Christmas Carol, A Connecticut Yankee in King Arthur's Court, and Great Short Poems) will be ordered through Dover Publications.  This company prints thrift editions of these books.  I like using these books in the classroom because all the students  can have the same copy of the text and can experiment with writing and underlining in their books without the concern of spoiling an expensive copy.  I will order these books.  Regarding Animal Farm, I will find copies of this copy unless you already have a copy,   I've already ordered some used copies from a supplier and will have enough copies for the whole class.  If your family has a copy of Animal Farm, let me know.

Again, contact me if you have questions.
Tammy Prichard

No comments:

Post a Comment